Automated Cell Imaging and Analysis Solutions for Clinical and Research Use
Our company is a leading provider of automated cell imaging and analysis solutions for pathology, cytology, and cytogenetics laboratories.
Our field-proven AI-based automated cell imaging and analysis solutions are designed to facilitate and standardize the analysis and reporting of microscopy-based assays across a wide range of sample types and markers.
With world-spanning regulatory approvals and wide adoption, our brand is synonymous with quality, reliability, and agility.
- Wide range of imaging and analysis configurations to fit laboratory sample volume, desired automation level and budget.
- Wide range of applications covered by the same system:
- Fluorescent in Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Rare cell detection / Circulating Tumor Cells
- Web-based application for remote digital review, analysis and reporting.
- Integrated AI-based cell imaging and analysis algorithms to reduce operator time and improve user experience.
- Regulatory approved for clinical use in major markets.
Our customers are:
- Public hospitals
- Privately owned laboratories
- Companies/R&D centers developing new assays
Marketing and Sales:
Our products are marketed and sold through a network of regional and global distributors.
Our US subsidiary is responsible for marketing and sales in North and South America.
Medical device distributors, experienced in marketing, sales and support of computerized medical devices.
Exposure to molecular pathology, cytogenetics, oncology and cytology laboratories as well as familiarity with microscopy/imaging-based systems is advantageous.